Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Day Inside, is Not a Day Wasted.

Another day down, and a good day at that. Lets start from the beginning

I woke up and first things first, called my girlfriend, duh!
After that i downloaded the new XBL demo for Guitar Hero III:Legends or Rock (Ahh the life of a video game lover, lol)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So after that Chelsea called me again and she came over with Azar. We chilled, just pretty much hung out in my room all day, it was fun. Me and my baby played Guirat Hero II, to bad i smoked her at it. Haha i love how my girlfriend is good at guitar hero (and likes it) shes amazing. I kept trying to get chels to play halo 3 with me but she just wouldn't do it! OH! and me and Chelsea came up with a new nickname for Azar! we started cellin' her "G-Spot" because of some funny incident which i wont elaborate on. AND BOTH AZAR AND MY BABY HAD NEVER HAD Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket! WTF? Thats jsut liek the greatest chicken fast food place ever on the planet! god...:D.

So they didn't really want to go back to Chels' house because apparently both of their mothers had gotten drunk, lol. They eventually did go home (I tried to keep them here! didnt work...) and it was pretty funny. Pat (Azar's mom) was all happy and laughing and what not, and Pam (Chelsea's mom) thought that a braclet on the little kittens neck looked cool, lol. OH AND I FOUND OUT CHELSEA has gay bunnies now, that have had homosexual rabbit intercourse with each other, not cool, bunnies used to be so innocent. UNTIL NOW!

So now im home and chilling, by myself :( I think its time to boot up the ol' Halo and get my PwNG on kill some N00b$, thats how I do, lol... wtf

No comments: