Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Monster Mam-A-Jam

Dang... rockin' out to some Tenacious D. Seriously, I like them, I think they're really good. Mr. Black does a good job at it.

Okay, anyways today was pretty nice! HIGH FIVE! went to school, same ol same ol. although i did send my history teacher an email with this video link attached:


lol i hope she doesn't get mad, its pretty damn historical. so after I got home and did homework, Chelsea and Azar came over. The brought sheets with holes in them, but never really used them. Except once when Azar was passing out candy Chelsea was sortta running back and fourth through the hall, lol. I don't know if anyone saw her (shes so cute lol) so then after all that was over, ate dinner and everythingh, they went home. I DROVE THEM. I kinda went slow because I didn't wanna crash with my girlfriend and her BIFFLE in the car, totally would score me boyfriend points. I drove back home and watched a really funny conclusion to the South Park trilogy. Now im just planning on watching "The Office" a little bit and gooooin' to bed. LATE

No comments: